Call for Abstract
4thInternational Conference on Medical & Clinical Microbiology, will be organized around the theme “Fostering the Advances & applications in Microbiology”
CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Applied microbiology is a scientific discipline that deals with the application of microorganisms and the cognizance about them. Applications include biotechnology, agriculture, medicine, aliment microbiology and bio remediation. Systematic and Applied Microbiology deals with sundry aspects of microbial diversity and systematics of prokaryotes.
- Track 1-1 Protein engineering
- Track 1-2Bioremediation
- Track 1-3Food microbiology
- Track 1-4Microbial ecology
- Track 1-5Plant microbiology
- Track 1-6Aquatic microbiology
Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Disease also covers such areas as laboratory and clinical management of microbial diseases, epidemiology and pathogenesis of infections, automation in the diagnostic microbiology laboratory, and antibiotic susceptibility testing.
- Track 2-1Informed commentaries on new antibiotics
- Track 2-2Rapid and cost-effective methods in the laboratory
- Track 2-3Instructive case studies with emphasis on complex circumstances
Microbiology: Current Research is a scientific discipline that deals with the perpetual research in the field of applied microbiology. The field encompasses the study cognate to virology, mycology, bacteriology, parasitology, genomics, host immune replications, characterization and evolution of microbes, virulence determinants, environmental microbiology, antibiotic resistance, drug and vaccine targets, prion diseases, cellular aspects of microbes, host pathogen cognations and many other disciplines.
- Track 3-1Advancements in pharmaceutical microbiology
- Track 3-2 Applied and environmental microbiology
- Track 3-3Microbial metabolism and genetics
- Track 3-4 Food microbiology and safety
- Track 3-5Hematological malignancies
- Track 3-6Nanopatches and nanovaccination
Environmental biology is that the study of the composition and physiology of microbic communities within the atmosphere. The atmosphere during this case means that the soil, water, air and sediments covering the earth and may additionally embrace the animals and plants that inhabit these areas. Environmental biology additionally includes the study of microorganisms that exist in artificial environments like bioreactors. Molecular biology has revolutionized the study of microorganisms within the atmosphere and improved our understanding of the composition, phylogeny, and physiology of microbic communities. This molecular tool case encompasses a spread of DNA-based technologies and new strategies for the study of polymer and proteins extracted from environmental samples. Presently there's a serious stress on the applying approaches to see the identities and functions of microbes inhabiting totally different atmosphere.
- Track 4-1Detection, enumeration and identification methods
- Track 4-2Population biology of microorganism
- Track 4-3Remediation of pollutants
- Track 4-4Biofuels: Biogas, Biodiesel, and Bioalcohols
- Track 4-5Soil Microbiology
Geomicrobiology is that the knowledge domain study of the interactions of microorganisms with earth materials. It considerations the role of microbes in geologic and geochemical processes. The sphere of geomicrobiology has disclosed new insights into the intersection of life with the physical and chemical composition of Earth’s surface. Soil microbes play an oversized role within the transformations of components and minerals .The interactions between microbes and components and minerals is very necessary within the close to surface setting called Earth’s essential Zone, wherever organic phenomenon and abiotic factors regulate the conditions for vital resources. Nearly all components may be reworked by microbes and plenty of elemental cycles depend upon soil microbes . The relationships between microorganisms and these inorganic compounds have necessary implications for each the encompassing natural setting and human use. Soil microbes may be utilized by humans in mineral resource extraction and bioremediation.
- Track 5-1Microbe-aquifer interactions
- Track 5-2biomineralization
- Track 5-3Environmental remediation and Bioremediation
- Track 5-4Microbial biodegradation
- Track 5-5Biogeochemistry
- Track 5-6Acid mine drainage
The process of screening a pure culture by separating one style of microbes from a mix is termed Isolation. Microorganisms are usually found in nature (air, soil and water) as mixed populations. Even the pathologic components of plants and animals contain a good range of microorganisms that disagree markedly from the microorganisms of alternative environments to review the particular role vie by a particular organism in its setting; one should isolate an equivalent in pure culture. Common ways of isolation of pure culture i. isolation by streak plate technique ii. Small manipulator technique iii.enrichment culture technique iv .serial dilution technique isolation ways.
- Track 6-1Nutrition: Growth and control of bacteria
- Track 6-2Bacterial taxonomy and phylogeny
- Track 6-3Microbial metabolism and genetics
- Track 6-4Protein Synthesis and transational control
- Track 6-5 Bacterial biochemical physiology
- Track 6-6 Novel strains and approaches
- Track 6-7 Microbial adhesion and signal transduction
- Track 6-8Metabolism and metabolic engineering
Microbes in nature or within the anatomy are preponderantly related to surfaces and living in biofilms. Species diversity, high cell density and proximity of cells are typical of life in biofilms, wherever organisms act with one another and develop advanced interactions that may be either competitive or cooperative. Competition between species may be a well-recognized ecological force to drive microorganism metabolism, diversity and evolution. However, it had been not till recently that microorganism cooperative activities also are recognized to play vital roles in microorganism physiology and ecology. significantly, these microorganism interactions in biofilms deeply have an effect on their overall operate, biomass, diversity and pathologic process.
- Track 7-1 Social interactions in bioflim
- Track 7-2 Fungal bioflims
- Track 7-3 Resistance and tolerance of bioflims to antibiotics
- Track 7-4Diversification and evolution in bioflims
- Track 7-5Regulation of bioflim development
- Track 7-6 Bioflim community ecology
The speedy advancement of sequencing techniques, including the new methodologies of bioinformatics to handle large-scale knowledge analysis, area unit providing exciting opportunities to know microbic communities from a range of environments, on the far side previous imagination.
- Track 8-1Prokaryotic Genome Sequencing and Assembly
- Track 8-2Metagenomics and Microbiomes
- Track 8-3Human Microbiome Analysis via the 16s rRNA Gene
- Track 8-4Phylogenetic Microarrays
- Track 8-5 Microbial Community Profiling
The science and study of bacterium and their regard to medication and to alternative areas like agriculture (e.g., farm animals) and business. Bacteriology may be a part of biological science that encompasses the study of bacterium, viruses, and every one alternative type of microorganisms.
- Track 9-1Bacterial Morphology, Identification, Culturing and Metabolism
- Track 9-2Pathogenesis and Clinical Studies
- Track 9-3Bacterial Fermentation, Fermentation products
- Track 9-4Agricultural and Veterinary Bacterial Infections
- Track 9-5 Bacterial Genetics
- Track 9-6Bacterial Skin and Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Viral infectious diseases represent a vital portion of world public health issues with thousands of deaths annually. From serious pandemics and extremely contagious infections to common contagious disease episodes, clinical prognosis typically depends on early detection of the infective agent. Thus, effective identification of infectious agent pathogens is required to assist forestall transmission, came upon acceptable medical care, monitor response to treatment and result in economical illness management and management. Breath Tests for Detection of Helicobacter pylori and Aspergillus fumigatus,Rapid Antigen Tests,Antibody Detection: Principles and Applications,Cytometry-Based Antimicrobial Resistance Techniques are some Advance Techniques in Virology.
- Track 10-1Viral Classifications and Evolutions
- Track 10-2Pediatric Viral Infections
- Track 10-3Neuro-Viral Infections
- Track 10-4Plant and Animal Viral Infections
- Track 10-5Vaccines, Viral Vectors, Viral and Gene Therapies
Medical microbiology is a branch of medicine dealing with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of infectious as well as non-infectious diseases. Medical microbiologists deal with clinical consultations on the investigation, principles of diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of infectious diseases; the scientific development, administrative and medical direction of a clinical microbiology laboratory; the establishment and direction of infection control programs across the continuum of care; communicable disease prevention and epidemiology and related public health issues.
Environmental Microbiology is devoted to the advancement of our understanding of microbial interactions and microbial processes in the environment; Environmental microbiology is the study of the composition and physiology of microbial communities in the environment. The environment in this case means the soil, water, air and sediments covering the planet and can also include the animals and plants that inhabit these areas. Environmental microbiology also includes the study of microorganisms that exist in artificial environments such as bioreactors.
Cellular microbiology is a field that deals with the pathogenic microbes and attempts to use them as tools for cell-biology research, and to employ cell-biology methods to understand the pathogenicity of microbes. It is the combination of cell biology and molecular biology. It deals with cell cycle, metabolism, signal transduction, anatomy and physiology. It also deals with the transfiguring microbes to antibiotic agent.
Food microbiology is the study of microorganisms that inhabit, create or spoil food. There are several microbes that play a vital role in the production of various food products including beer, wines, breads, cheese, yogurt and other fermented foods. They also play a vital role in food safety, authenticity and testing.
Microbes are a very important component of life on earth. Not all microbes are pathogenic. Many microbes are very useful to human beings. We use microbes and microbial derived products almost every day. Antibiotics have played a major role in controlling infectious diseases like diphtheria, whooping cough and pneumonia. Microbes brings lot of welfare for human beings in Vaccination and Antibiotics, Household Products like Lactobacillus is a bacterium that is found in curd, Sewage Treatment -Bacteria such as Nitrosomonas, Nitrobacter, are involved in fermenting sewage. Pseudomonas is also one of the bacteria involved in breakdown of organic matter. Gobar Gas Formation- Gobar gas is formed anaerobically by Methanobacterium. Viruses are used as a vector for transmission of required gene during recombinant DNA Technology.